Sunday, October 26, 2008

First frost!

Whoooo! First frost tonight or tomorrow, Arctic air coming through... *shivers* The pipes were banging this morning; hope they get the system up and working soon! LOL, had to run and get everything pulled off the radiators; over the summer they became storage platforms... *sheepish look*

Someone stole my biggest bell pepper Friday evening or Saturday morning. I still haven't decided how to handle that but I believe I will just pull all the veggies myself this afternoon, cut the basil and tarragon for drying, bring the mint in, water the pansies and call it good. It's time to put the garden to bed.

*rubs hands together* That wind is sooo cold, even inside... think I'd best wash some dishes and let the water warm my hands back up! Brrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think?