Whoa, this heat... it has me exhausted lately! I kinda left y'all hanging with my two experiments, the Potato Bin and the New Garden. I am sorry to report that the Potato Bin netted me two new potatoes and a bunch of knobby lil things the size of tater tots and diced taters--nothing more. BUT the new Garden, with my friend's microbe mix, is doing GREAT! The plants caught up to the original garden in only two weeks; it was amazing. The stems are sturdier, the plants are lusher, the leaves are larger!
Well, here's the other reason I haven't posted in Blogger for quite a while--it's broken. Not only can I no longer answer comments, but I now I cannot copy and paste. Aaaarrgghh. I'm going to have to get this fixed! But I'm usually so worn out from trying to keep up with watering the garden and dealing with the housework that I don't remember to search out the help and support for Blogger.
On the other hand, I finished a doily last week, a much simplified version of the Yule Star that I did a couple years ago. It's nice to be able to do that again. And I have a commission for a dozen glue-burnt ornaments! We'll see how that goes--first I have to find my blanks and see how far I got on them.