Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ooops, I forgot!






I almost forgot to show you the two pics I promised! These are the lil beaded snowman and the crocheted motif "Star Wheel." I think the pics are about life size, or maybe a little bigger than that.
When I get more Star Wheels done and made into a mat, I'll take a pic on a dark background so they show up better.
Just got a bookcase from a friend, and tonight we'll be figuring out where to put it for maximum storage while still retaining floor space, lol... I admit I thought for about three seconds that we should not put it up against a wall. Then the Optional Self-Installing Cat Accessory got to it, and it wobbled like crazy when he bounded up from the floor onto the next-to-top shelf.
It goes against a wall.
Okay, NOW to do some sewing! *grins*

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cath,

    Ari here...I got an e-mail about a book I think you might like, too. It's called Stitch Graffiti, and it's about different, cool things to do with cross stitch. There's no look inside feature activated, at least not yet, but the picture on the front cover is really cool. So, just thought I'd pass on the temptation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Cath! I am honored that I am an inspiration for you! Thank you so much for your kind words; both in your entries here and in the comment sections of my blog. I truly hope that your sewing machine brings you a whole new world of joy and you are able to discover yourself all over again in a crafty way. I am SO in agreement with you about having a working home instead of a House Beautiful home...I was nodding my head the whole time! And about making things and keeping them for yourself--I hear you there. BUT do keep a few handmade things around you...it helps remind you of who your are and what you love.

    It sounds like you're on a wonderful path toward tapping into your creative energy. I wish you much joy and peace with it. Aloha.

    ReplyDelete

So... what do you think?