Sunday, January 3, 2021

It's all in the perspective, right?

 I got so excited! A new piece of the greenhouse floor came today! It was wrapped around our new can opener. I've already got the floor piece cut open and folded flat for when the snow melts and I can walk through the yard to get to the greenhouse. The can opener? Eh. It's sitting on the counter waiting for Gryph. 

The floor piece also contained my newest planter. It's garden fabric, a square dividied into four pots with a drainage hole in each. The reviews were mixed. My fav were the two which said "Be careful, this thing gets waterlogged and won't drain!" and "Be careful, this thing won't hold enough water!" I guess it depends on where you use it, how much rain it gets exposed to, and how heavy-handed you are with the garden hose.

Speaking of which, I need to get a nozzle for our hose, preferably one that has a "gentle shower" setting. Won't do at all to be washing the seeds out of their pots!

And in the meantime, I smile every time I think about my greenhouse floor. It'll be layers and layers thick before you know it! No ivy taking over MY plants, oh no siree! But I do feel a little like a toddler, way less excited about the new items than the box they came in, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment

So... what do you think?