Sunday, March 8, 2015

Sometimes Dreams Need Incubated

And I've certainly had time to incubate this new dream; I see it's been two years since I posted here. I dropped off Google! And in the meantime, other people have used the name "Making Dreams." *sheepish look*

So what's claimed all my attention? A double dream, actually. I've developed two skills simultaneously. One skill is Intuitive Readings. The other skill is songwriting. Neither of these are things I thought I could do, and both of them are things which satisfy my soul.


I was hoping very much I could put music files here but I see they have to be videos. I'll have to think about that... video-making is a skill I haven't yet developed. It's really slowing me down. But in the meantime, here's a link to the song I think is my best so far.


https://clyp.it/jfcbvj2f


This song is reggae, a song about waiting for someone you love to see you.




Come on by and see me baby if you've got the time
I've been hoping I can find a way to make you mine
Come on by and see me baby let me give my heart
Let me wrap my arms around you with a lover's art
Come on by and see me baby let me hold you tight
Let me give my heart to you in the quiet night

Seems I've loved you all my life although you were not mine
Now I'm hoping you might find a way to make some time
Make some time to see me baby let me have a chance
Wrap your arms so tight around me in a lover's dance
Hold me soft and tender baby say that you will stay
Let me give my heart to you while the music plays

Everything I am is always yours
Everything I am belongs to you
I've been waiting all my life for this
Waiting all my life to feel your kiss
Waiting all my life to feel your love

Come on by and see me baby I will wait for you
I've been waiting patiently for you to see the truth
Now you're here there is no need to wait another day
Come on and by and let me love you till the break of day
Come on by and see me baby fill my dreams tonight
Let me give my heart to you in the quiet night


[edited to add] Well, that doesn't work so well, it flips you out of my blog! Have to figure out another way to link.

1 comment:

So... what do you think?